In 2022, 72% of companies worldwide used CRM to improve customer relationships and track interactions. An ideal CRM system helps manage and improve company interaction by leveraging lead generation, email marketing, and marketing automation.
Looking for CRM Softwares? Check out Zensuggest’s list of the best CRM Softwares.
If you are looking for the right CRM software for your business, consider multiple factors, including the costs and features. We have handpicked the six best CRM systems after analyzing the many options available in the market.
Top 6 CRM Software for Your Business in 2022
You should know something before reading about the best CRM software. There will always be a price-to-functionality tradeoff with CRM tools.
A lower price offers fewer customization options, features, and customer support. Such software can handle simple contact management, email integration, templates, and sales funnel management.
By paying more, you get a bundle of additional features such as
- Email marketing
- Audience segmentation
- Project management
- Sales management
- Third-party integrations
- Exclusive mobile app
We do not intend to say that being expensive is always better for your business. But whatever you choose should align with your business needs. So keep that in mind while shopping for the best CRM software.
Now, let us explore the CRM systems so that you can shop for the best one.
Salesforce is a go-to CRM solution for organizations wishing to combine real-time data sources and orchestrate complex business logic. It is extremely powerful and complex, useful for larger businesses (~$100M+ in annual revenues) or those with specific business needs.
The CRM platform can handle customer service, eCommerce, and digital marketing and acts as an integration point for 3rd-party apps. It also works well with blockchain apps and networks, AI, business intelligence (BI), and data analytics.
In June 2021, Salesforce released a new AI-powered research agent named Einstein Relationship Insights (ERI). The AI tool helps you identify and build new business connections. It takes lessons from your behaviors and interests to find relevant client relationships while streamlining business growth.
If you are looking for a simple CRM, Salesforce is not your best choice. The learning curve is high for small teams that manage simple sales processes.
All the service plans come with an extensive collection of training resources and access to a user-based customer support community. You may also access additional support and guidance as an add-on component. Specialized tools, such as real-time Facebook Messenger, allow you to create a personalized Salesforce experience.
- Opportunity Management: Close more deals quickly by identifying the perfect opportunities.
- Contact Management: Track parameters like customer history, communications, and social media feed.
- Sales Performance Management: Set sales goals and update targets to achieve the best sales performance.
- Visual Workflow: Drag, drop, share, and track vital files.
- High-level automation and personalization provide a great social experience.
- 30-day free trial period.
- Cloud-hosted (faster and inexpensive).
- Multi-language and multi-currency customer support.
- In-built Einstein Lead Scoring.
- In-built process builder and lead generation tools.
- Many third-party integrations (LeadExec, Ambassador, Zuora, Zendesk, among others).
- Compatible with Linux, Windows, Mac, and Android.
- Open API (therefore highly customizable).
- Offer enterprise territory sales management, social media management, and a sales CRM.
- The mass emailing option saves you time and effort.
Most CRM systems available in the market capture lead and sales information, but Pipedrive’s unique visual sales pipeline sets it apart from the crowd. You can get a complete overview of every deal’s exact stage and use the drag-and-drop interface to perform mission-critical tasks.
Pipedrive CRM also collects customer leads directly from your chatbot and web form interactions and feeds them directly into the sales pipeline. Customizable pipelines and fields allow you to tap into existing workflow systems or create new ones. The built-in automation feature lets you set activity notifications to miss no tasks, no matter where you are.
Last but not least, the integrated AI tool analyzes your past business performance and recommends ways to improve your sales efforts. It also suggests tasks that will provide your business with the maximum benefit at the moment.
- Lead Management: You can track customer leads and sales using web forms, chatbots, etc.
- Communication Tracking: The contact history shows calls, emails, chats, and more and allows you to set your schedule in real-time.
- Mobile Apps: Use Pipedrive from your mobile device anytime and integrate your smartphone with other sales apps to boost sales.
- Unlimited custom fields can collect any piece of customer information.
- Custom reports can track recurring revenue and revenue estimates.
- Activity reports track individual sales calls, demos, emails, and events.
- Lead source data reports show you where your customer leads came from (organic, direct, SEM, social, outbound sales, etc.)
- Sales Assistant gives performance tips and automation recommendations to save you time.
3. HubSpot CRM
If you are looking for a free version of CRM software with decent functionality, HubSpot CRM can get you started.
HubSpot is unbeatable when we speak of user experience. It is an intuitive tool that manages its complexity with flying colors. Also, you have the backing of a super-responsive and fantastic support team by your side.
The forever-free plan comprises over 90 report templates you can select and arrange on customizable dashboards. For example, deal forecasts, sales-funnel metrics, and sales-activity insights on team productivity. HubSpot also generates reports related to chat and email conversations in the team inbox to provide data on response times and the resolution time.
We want to warn you that the free plan is quite addictive! It entails a lot of add-on features that you cannot ignore after becoming an advanced user. So if you are willing to expand your budget, the basic paid plan is worth a look. You get access to several popular CRM features, such as a meeting scheduler and simple automation tools. This plan limits full access to two users at a time.
The HubSpot Academy is another valuable resource. If you are a digital marketing or CRM nerd, you can expand your knowledge base through the academy. Also, you can take many courses and get certifications for the same.
In July 2021, HubSpot added a new Operations Hub that allows businesses to connect third-party tools and automate business processes. The wide variety of data customization options helps your business improve reporting process even further.
Thus, we can call HubSpot CRM a sales and marketing machine that will eventually justify its cost. The only catch is that you should do the right things and set up proper business processes. You may even hire a business consulting company to streamline critical business operations.
- Email and Lead Nurturing: Send free, personalized emails, and track your results with detailed analytics reports.
- Contact Organization and Management: Connect your email inbox to the CRM platform and automatically organize your contacts in one place.
- Over 300 Integrations: Integrate your existing tech stack with other apps to get more functionality out of the tools.
- Live Chat and Chatbots: Close support tickets faster through instant chat capabilities.
- Sales Pipeline Data: Sales leaders can get an overview of their entire sales pipeline and insights into sales activity and individual performance.
- Access to free email marketing and list segmentation tools.
- Provides a dedicated team email and conversations inbox to access all messages in one place.
- Get a form builder to capture lead information.
- Access to Ad management tools to track ROI across paid campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
4. Freshworks CRM
If your business objective is to have more context-driven sales with a shorter sales cycle, you should check out Freshworks. It gives you a 360-degree view of your customers and helps you close deals faster.
Freshworks is a preferred CRM solution for sales professionals who want to handle many calls simultaneously. You can link your virtual phone system to the CRM platform or buy a new toll-free number from over 90 countries.
Freshworks provides a widget that allows you to make calls from Freshworks’ sales page. You can also configure agent extensions for quick call routing and set custom ringtones to enhance the customer experience. Customized greetings and phone-tree messages add to the personalization and branding options and ensure a pleasant experience for your customers.
The artificial intelligence tool, Freddy AI, can create deal packages with predictive contact scoring, deal insights, and chatbots. Freshworks CRM offers plans at several price points, including sales-only and marketing-only tiers. You pay only for the features you need.
- Lead Management: Convert prospective leads into customers.
- Deal Management: You get clarity on where the deal is in the sales funnel. You can also manage and organize every step in the funnel and maximize the chances of conversion.
- Auto Lead Assignment: The CRM helps handpicked leads to select salespeople automatically.
- Smartforms (web-to-lead): When visitors fill up the web form on your website, they become a lead and get added to your database.
- Access to a high level of automation and intelligent workflows.
- Choose from an extensive range of integrations, including Calendar, Piesync, MailChimp, Zapier, Segment, etc.
- RESTful APIs allow you to read, modify, add, and delete the help desk.
- Behavior-based lead segmentation.
- Get advanced lead scoring based on characteristics and customer behavior.
- 21-day free trial period.
Monday CRM is a blend of project management and CRM tools to keep you on track when dealing with customers. Its interface feels like a spreadsheet but brings far more functionality.
The CRM software lets you keep the information you need most at your fingertips with custom dashboards. You can also dive into your workload with eight data visualization options, including Kanban boards and Gantt charts.
The software easily adapts to various project methodologies, such as sprints, Agile, and Waterfall planning. It accommodates your existing workflows and tracks workloads in real-time. Thus, you will have a good idea regarding resource allocation.
In September 2021, Monday.com launched work docs. It allows users to collaborate on documents using chat tools, dashboards, charts, and boards. Workdocs automatically update in real-time and keep your team up to date with each project.
- A 360-degree view lets you quickly spot any potential problems in your sales cycle.
- It helps companies monitor the sales pipeline and performance closely.
- You can also access Monday.com through its mobile app.
- Integration with other apps and 3rd-party tools.
6. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is an ideal CRM system for remote teams and sales professionals who spend a lot of time in the field. Its mobile app for iPhone and Android replicates many functions from the desktop version and updates in real-time. It lets you access and edits your CRM data offline, so your sales team does not need to depend on internet access.
Sales reps can log calls, customer visits, and other activities in the app. They can also attach voice notes and files for later retrieval and reference. A global search tool helps your team find information quickly. The app can integrate with your phone’s caller ID, and a voice-activated assistant allows you to tap into your phone’s native features.
The mobile app also includes Zoho CRM’s AI tool, Zia, which lets you create new client records, add notes to existing ones, change a deal’s status, or initiate phone calls.
- Advanced CRM Analytics: Integrates your data in real-time and derives actionable insights.
- AI-Powered Sales Assistant: Sales teams and representatives can make decisions based on customer profiles.
- Performance Management: You can access reporting, sales forecasting, gamification, and territory management.
- Sales Enablement: Generate price quotes and access sales scripts from the dashboard.
- Process management: Use sales builder and processing rules to plan the sales process.
- Omnichannel customer support through phone, live chat, email, and social media.
- Choose from over 100 third-party integrations, including Zapier, LinkedIn, and email integrations like Google and Outlook.
- 15-day free trial period.
- It ensures data security, integrity, and regulatory compliance.
- Multi-language support.
- It offers a free plan for up to 3 users.
- The CRM tool provides holistic calendar management.
- Predictive sales feature helps in data enrichment, email sentiment analysis, and more.
Get the Best CRM Software Today!
CRM systems continue to evolve as we speak! In 2022, the primary focus of such tools will be self-service for customers and integration with IoT apps. You must be prepared to tap into such emerging trends and secure your future.
Start small with a basic plan, and then upgrade as your business grows. Consider all the facets of CRM software before shopping for one. Good luck!