Naukri.com is India's No.1 Job Portal. Search & Apply for Job Vacancies across top companies in India. Post your Resume to find dream Job Now. You can search the most relevant jobs available on Naukri.com View Profile
TimesJobs.com is the best job search site in India. Excellent job opportunities for freshers and Professionals in top companies across India. Search jobs and apply online at TimesJobs. View Profile
Monster India India’s leading online career and recruitment resource with its cutting edge technology provides relevant profiles to employers and relevant jobs to jobseekers across industry verticals, experience levels and geographies. View Profile
The iimjobs.com pro membership plan is a paid service offered to candidates as a means to enhance their job search. It helps you compare your application against all other applications received for a particular job. View Profile
Glassdoor is the fastest growing jobs and recruiting site. It offers effective recruiting and employer branding solutions via Glassdoor for Employers. It help more than 2,000 clients and partners promote their employer brand to candidates researching them and advertise their jobs to ideal candidates. View Profile
FreeJobAlert.com provides free job alert on latest notifications for central and state government jobs, bank jobs, UPSC, SSC, railway jobs, teaching jobs, police/defence jobs, IT jobs and all other jobs. View Profile
Careesma.in is a brand new careers website for the job market in India which caters to the needs of employers & aspiring job-seekers. Thousands of latest Job postings and vacancies in India every day. Free job postings - Find the right Candidates with Careesma.in. View Profile
Find numerous Jobs opportunities at CareerBuilder, a leading job portal in India. Upload your resume to apply for job vacancies, employment possibilities in India. It's mission is to empower employment. View Profile
Since 2004, Indeed has given job seekers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards, newspapers, classifieds and company websites. Post your resume today. View Profile
Careerjet is a job search engine designed to make the process of finding a job on the internet easier for the user. It maps the huge selection of job offerings available on the internet in one extensive database by referencing job listings originating from job boards View Profile
Careersplus is an online job searching site which helps you to access every kind of jobs that are updated on different sectors. It's professional team always update the latest information related to jobs, education, Universities. View Profile
A job portal is basically an intermediary between the various candidates seeking job profiles online and the corresponding business organization involved in the recruitment process. These portals come in various levels and some of the most popular ones make it to the biggest brands in the market. These portals primarily host various job profiles which are currently open as the per the brand requirements. Once you successfully navigate to these portals, they provide a list of the profiles along with the corresponding links through which one can successfully apply for a job (s).
The job portals are deemed highly important in the current market scenario, owing to their widened scope of targeting talent resource pools around the globe. Also, the searches are made convenient and with the portals provide competitive pricing strategies for hosting of recruitment processes in the run and are in fact, the most effective mass appeal platforms targeting a various levels of candidates from all over the world.
The key features of this job portal are basically divided into two main categories, considering the perspective of the candidate and the corresponding business organization.
Key features from a candidate’s perspective
- Application of smart filters as per the job preferences.
- Great user interface features for easy navigation criteria.
- Easy search criteria for job vacancies, referral job searches, etc.
- Mail and contact your friend feature for helping out a fellow job searcher in finding out a particular job posting.
- Personalized wish list of job profiles for the candidate.
Key features from a business organization’s perspective
- Simplified solutions through the implementation of extensive CV database.
- Effective banner management and integration of social media.
- Vacancy and candidate hiring administrative policies.
- Featured list of jobs for easy posting on the given job portal.
- Greater reach and widened scope of targeting the various talent resource pools.
- Comparatively cheaper than the usual recruiting process held by the corresponding business organization.
- Very convenient search criteria and applicability of various filters for narrowing down the job options as per preferences.
- Full time continuous support and better assistance in terms of the whole of the recruiting process.
- Presence of state of the art filters and widgets help easily identify the most suitable candidates who can be effectively shortlisted for the corresponding job profile.
- Constant and regular updates via email and mobile subscriptions as per convenience of the candidate.
- These job portals are usually quite an efficient time saving option since the biggest part of the recruiting process is covered within minutes through posting on these portals.
The various job portals in the existing market have revolutionized the way the hiring process takes place for recruitment of best talent in the market. With the implementation of latest technological innovations, the way job portals function can be accentuated to a completely different level, operating over a comparatively broader scale at large.